Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Poor, Neglected Blog!

While I knew it'd been awhile since my last post, I didn't realize that it'd been over 2 1/2 months...yikes!  I'm going to have to get better at that!  So, since my last post I've completed another semester of nursing school---3 down, 2 to go!  I finished up this summer with a 90, so I was pretty pleased about that (especially since the class on my campus that just graduated lost TEN students last summer and we ended up losing TWO this summer!!).  I've got a little over two weeks off of school, and I'm looking forward to just spending time with the family and working...trying to live a somewhat normal life before the chaos of class and clinicals kicks back off.

I have been able to scrap quite a bit, despite being in school.  It's my little escape from the books and studying.  I'll have to get some pics taken and share some of my recent scrappy creations.

Until then, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment