Monday, August 1, 2011

Guest Designer at 3 Scrappy Boys!

Good morning, all!  August is here and that means there are new kits over at 3 Scrappy Boys.  I was so excited when Heather asked me to help her out this month and be a guest designer.  She gave me the August Trio  and I went to work.  This kit is packed with great papers, lots of stickers (2 sets of alphas!!) and some cool embellies (as usual!)....I really enjoyed using it. 
I created these three layouts using the Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket and Jillibean Soup papers in the kit.




I still had lots of patterned papers and stickers left, so I started making cards.  When I ran out of cardstock to make full cards, I made a few card fronts that I can stick on cards as needed.





So, I got 3 layouts, 1 card and 3 card fronts out of the August Trio....and I still have an entire set of Jillibean Soup alphas, lots of Studio Calico letters, some Echo Park and Jillibean Soup cardstock stickers, a few buttons, some Jillibean Soup sprouts, lots of scraps of patterned paper and so much more!!  In other words, with the addition of some of my stash of cardstock, I can make SEVERAL more layouts using this awesome kit!!  I can't wait to have some more scrappy time so that I can use up the rest of this kit!  Thanks so much, Heather and 3 Scrappy Boys, for asking me to be create with the August Trio!

Until next time.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment