Tuesday, June 19, 2012

NCLEX Bound

The nerves hit pretty bad yesterday.  I left my family yesterday afternoon and drove down to Greenville to spend the night in a hotel so that I could get some quiet time for studying, relax a little and not have to get up so early today to drive down for my test.  I found my hotel, got settled in, studied a bit and then took a nap.  When I got up, I went out and got some CFA for dinner and came back.  I studied on and off all evening, with crazy thoughts running wild through my head.  I went to bed and slept about 2 hours, only to get up with those crazy thoughts worrying me.  I searched the net for some relaxation tips, posted to the 3SB blog  and got a little more sleep.

I woke up feeling a bit more calm than last night and then I happened upon this: 
Isaiah 41:10  fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
 
This excellent reminder could not have come at a more perfect time!  I'm feeling much better about today and am ready to have this test behind me so that I can add "RN" to my signature!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment