Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yes, I'm a REAL Nurse Now!

This morning I was able to pull up my results for the NCLEX.  I'm proud to say that I PASSED!!!  When I told Cole that I passed my test, he said, "So, you're not a fake nurse anymore?"  lol  "No Cole, I'm the real deal now." 

I'm still job hunting for a RN job, but I'm sure that something will come along  that will work for me and my family.  I had a great prospect last week...I was in the final 2 for a job at our county health department.  I was definitely disappointed that I didn't get the job, but everything happens for a reason and I was honored to have made it to the final 2 out of 8.  For a new grad, I thought that was pretty good!

Now that I have some extra time, I'm thinking that I'll have to get to work on my scrap room so that it's easier for me to access all my scrappy goodies.

Until next time...happy scrappin'!

~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment