Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Few Layouts to Share

School has been busy, busy, busy...but I've still found a little scrappy time here and there--it is a must in order to stay sane these days!!  :)

This first LO was based on a sketch from Let's Scrap.  I used some of the October Afternoon Seaside papers and some Coredinations cardstock.

These next two layouts are lacking photos, but that is a common occurence for me.  I often do layouts and then add pics later.  The first uses Basic Grey's new Pyrus line.  I wasn't a fan of that line until I used it...it really grew on me!  The flower on the LO was made using the Tim Holtz rosette die (think that's what it's called LOL). 

The second LO is also using Basic Grey, but it's the new Jovial line.  LOVE that paper!!  I somewhat scraplifted this one from a LO that Kelly posted over at 3SB (click her name and see what I'm talking about).  I just loved those blocks that she used and decided to use them on this LO:


Thanks for checkin' in and I hope that you have a great weekend!  I'm running errands, studying and hoping to get some good leaf pics taken before they all fall!

4 comments:

  1. ooooh! I love that Just Chillin' layout! The way the waves peek out from behind is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations!!! I love all the BG, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous, I look forward to seeing what type of photos you put on them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts!! Fun to hear you also make layouts without pictures in mind -- I made a few this weekend that way and loved the results!! Likely to do that more often!!

    ReplyDelete